The Euroheat & Power Congress focuses on topics related to District Energy. The congress provides a unique forum for discussing and enhancing knowledge on major issues of importance for European and Global District Energy sectors, including both technical and business approaches; from new developments in legislation, latest operational experiences, most recent technological developments, and fresh research results.
Our industry is moving forward and continuing to grow into 2019 and beyond. #19EHPcong is where the industry comes together to plan for the future and keep this success story going. Join hundreds of other District Energy leaders and likeminded professionals at the best DHC event in Europe.
WHY ATTEND the 39th Euroheat & Power Congress?
- Unrivalled networking with 350+ key players from across Europe and beyond
- A place to do business, in our biggest and most innovative exhibition area to date
- The latest industry intelligence via a high-quality congress programme
- Extra value through a range of carefully designed side events
The 39th Euroheat & Power Congress welcomes participants from all over the world.
The Congress is open to any interested individual, party or organisation, expert or interested professional from the District Heating & Cooling disciplines, as well as national and international policymakers and members of the press.
To view the list of people who have already registered click here.
NEW dedicated LinkedIn Group for confirmed Participants and Partners
Découvrir le programme complet
Exhibits will be located in the area where coffee and lunch is served, so all participants will pass through the exhibition area throughout the two days!
- Benefit from this pan-European event: raise your own profile and explore new opportunities across a wide range of markets
- Use this unique platform to showcase your products and latest projects to hundreds of senior professionals
- High-quality networking: Get a competitive edge by building meaningful business relationships
- Meet key players face-to-face – from both national governments and the European Institutions
- Additional visibility via your company profile on the conference website, promotional mailouts and conference programme
En savoir plus – S’inscrire à l’espace d’exposition